My Job My Job

Not bad

I really liked the part where the customers asked stupid questions, it reminded me of Clerks.

Polyethylene Polyethylene

Yes, it isn't exactly Radiohead material

But it isn't a Radiohead video, its a sYlent_boB video and I think he did a pretty good job. The transitions are all done really well and its obvious this took some time. I'm a Radiohead fan and if they actually put out a video like this I would be dissapointed, but since its not by them I think its really good.

Souped-up Civic Souped-up Civic

One of my all time favorites

This has been one of my favorites for a long time I just never got around to reviewing it. I was just reminded of this movie because someone in the bbs was asking which $1500 set of rims he should put on his truck, damn people waste money on stupid shit.

Naked With Apes: Day 6 Naked With Apes: Day 6

I don't know what to say

the animation is pretty poor and it doesnt make any sense, but for some reason i love this series!

Naked With Apes: Day 1-2 Naked With Apes: Day 1-2

Not too shabby

It was longer than 10 seconds, it didnt have sticks, and had a plot, thats more than can be said for about 95% of the portal so i comend you on that. I really like how you actuallly have a plot that seems to be going anywhere. Also, good musical choice, and for the person who asked, the song in the maze was Radiohead "Idioteque"

Rhete responds:

And it'll have a "plot" until the very end

Sven's Death Puppets Sven's Death Puppets

That was really sick, yet i laughed

That was done pretty well and i really liked the style. The sounds was good, especially the music the only problem was the little girls mumbling. Definetly one of the most creative movies ive seen

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

Great translation of the game

That was really good, looked just like the game... a really great game at that. keep it up

Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu

That was great!

It reminds me of To Kill an Assasin, only with more animation. I think this is the best animation I have seen yet.

ride ride

Beautiful

I give it an 11 for style

To kill an assassin To kill an assassin

great style

Normally I would give a bad rating for something with as little animation as this, but it actually works with your style. Great drawings and an actual story, thats pretty rare in the portal. I don't care for Rammstein but it fits. All in all one of the best movies on Newgrounds.